Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Facebook Wall-to-Wall

So it's my birthday, and I get all these "Happy Birthday" messages on my facebook wall.. and I'm the type of guy who, instead of changing my status to "bao thanks everyone for their birthday wishes", I'm the guy who would respond to each one with a possibly slightly different response to each one (thanks, thanks long time no see hows it going, thanks we should do stuff, etc)... so I open up a new tab for each wall-to-wall for each person... and it's kinda funny, how most of them look almost exactly like this:

March 12, 2008: Julie says: Happy Birthday Bao!
June 23, 2007: Julie says: Thanks!
June 23, 2007: Bao says: Hey, long time no see, Happy Birthday Julie!
March 12, 2007: Bao says: Thanks!
March 12, 2007: Julie says: Happy Birthday Bao!

Heh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home