Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I am So Upset right now!

I am so upset right now! and I'm kinda disappointed because I was looking for a specific webcomic on a blog to express my upsetness, but I couldn't find it.

Anyway, so I wanted to play some xbox, but my parents were using the tv, so I might as well use the wii - I haven't used it in forever, and there are still games that I have to play/finish. So I wanted to play Super Mario Galaxy.

There are 9 gamecube/wii game-boxes surrounding the wii, one of which was Super Mario Galaxy, and it was empty! And Smarty Pants was in the wii, so I took it out and put it in its box. And all the other 7 games? They had games in them! Smash, Big Brain, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Link's Crossbow Training, Zelda, and Warioware - they all had games in them, except Super Mario Galaxy!

What the fuck? I only want to play that one game right now, and that's the only game that isn't there. What the fuck is up with that? It's like the world is all against me. Logically, all games would be in their boxes, but nooo... the one game I want, is the only game that isn't there. What the fuck?

Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home