Monday, October 01, 2007

Unplayed Games

Here's a list of videogames, off the top of my head, that I haven't played, or played only a little bit. This list isn't close to complete, but it's a start.

-=-=-=-Unplayed
Lost Planet
Enchanted Arms
Paper Mario (VC) - bought, knew it would be good but haven't played
Xenosaga - bought for cheap
Dirge of Ceberus - Duy,Jia played, unplayed by me
We love Katamari - haven't played
Some game on the pc I bought for 19.99 at Futureshop
A bunch of $2 and $10 games bought around Christmas time
*Devil May Cry - played a bunch before I bought it, now bought it but haven't played it
TMNT - Battle Nexus
Devil May Cry 3.5 (PC) - bought, had problems with my divx so couldn't play anymore on that computer, probably works fine on another
Fantastic Four - Rise of the Silver Surfer - umm, yeah, came free with Halo, didn't play it.

-=-=-=-Played Once or Twice
Super R-Type 3 (VC)
Marble Madness Ultra (XB) - bought near the very beginning cuz I thought it was worth it, but I barely played it
*Destruction Derby (PS) - played a bunch on PS1, not so much on PS3
Jumping Flash (PS) - sounds fun, but only played for a few minutes so far (in the middle of someone's game)
Oblivion - played for a few hours, not far at all
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (got bomb, that's about it...)
Rub-a-dub-dub - played about a dozen stages
DOAX2 - hehe. played once.
Guitar Hero - Rock the 80's

-=-=-=-Unfinished
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - normal mode, up to level 6
Command and Conquer 3 - beat a few missions
Forza 1 - probably about 30%
Forza 2 - probably about 55% - blame on Metroid and Halo :P
Katamari Damacy - haven't beaten it yet.
Dance Dance Revolution - bought for cheap, it's not bad, just haven't played much
Tomb Raider Legend - I thought I was 60% done, but really I was about 33%. Now Mai and Jon are playing it and I'll prolly let them beat it first before I continue.

-=-=-=-Beat Once and then forgotten
Grafitti Kingdom - Beat once, happy with my characters, made a few more, that's it
Zelda - Twilight Princess - I don't have 100% yet, but I beat it once
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - I don't have 100% yet; blame on Halo :P
Super Paper Mario - not old enough to be 'forgotten' yet, but not 100% or whatever, should play more

Anyway, so if I'm not playing these games, what AM I playing?
PS3 - Tales of the Abyss - playing with Ambrose, Duy, and Jia, going through Unknown. Bosses are getting much easier now, so it's losing some of the appeal, but it's still fun. Last time in hard I played as Guy, this time around I'm Anise.
PS3 - Super Puzzle Fighter Two Turbo - HD Remix - I bought it, and I play it about once every 2 days. I'd like to play against Duy and them, but mostly I'm just going through single player normal mode over and over. It's fun, I like it.
And what else... oh yeah...
Xbox360 - Halo 3 - I beat it yesterday on normal mode, it was fun. I'm also playing co-op over XBL with Eric on Heroic, occasionally on vs (with Eric, or with Eric and strangers, or with strangers), but I'm also spending an enormous time making my own levels and also watching replays and taking videos and screenshots. As for the levels I'm making, right now I'm playing around with explosives and making big or spiffy explosions around the level. Hehe, but it's fun stuff, haha. Here, check out explosions here: Halo 3 Screenshots

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ambrose said...

Well your list not done yet, so hard to say who has more stuff.

But I did a count over the weekend and my final tally was 95 games unplayed. I would say 85-90 of said titles are either still shrink-wrapped or 0 minutes played.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knowing you, probably 99%+ of those weren't purchased for $2-$10 either, heh.

-Kag

6:35 PM  
Blogger Ambrose said...

Um, yeah...I think the cheapest I've gotten a game for was $10, and not too many at that...

Half of these probably were bought between 25-35, while the rest were full retail cuz that's what I did back in the high school days or pre-order specials (soundtrack/artbook/guides).

10:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I can't remember the last time I bought a game at full retail price... :P

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home