Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Yeah, Baby, YEAH!

Okay, this was the last poker progress chart, which was about 5 days ago:



And this is the new one, updated today:



YEAH, baby, YEAH! Yes, today I made about $39 in online poker. So I think this would translate to about $18US/hour, which is pretty spiffy – of course, I’m not playing 8 hours of poker a day, and results would fluctuate a bit. I’m glad my poker skills are improving, because I think they are – I’m not being as risky with hands. I remember I did reach $200 in my account one time, and then reduced it back to $120 because of a few bad days – I’m hoping I won’t have such bad days anymore.

Anyways, I’m feeling sorta jumpy inside – it’s like I just won a whole lot of money. Oh wait – I did! :P ($39 is a whole lot, compared to the +/- $2 I was doing on most days)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home