Monday, October 31, 2005

Another Halloween, come and gone

Alright, it’s not over yet, but there goes most of another Halloween. This is a first Halloween in a long time that I was in ‘Sauga, and Vinh and Mai went out Trick or Treatin, so I had the usual door duty. The house on Rothesay is probably really busy, but here on Erin Centre Blvd, it’s pretty peaceful. On average there’s one group of people every 9 minutes, which means we have a surplus of candy. YAY!

That’s all I wanted to say for now, since I figured I needed an update. But with my usual poker thing, today I managed to hit a low of -4.40, which is a result of 4 tournament losses. Then I played some cash games, starting with some limit.. recovered a dollar of loss, then recovered 2 more, and then just now in the window of 10 minutes, I played higher stakes than usual and now I have a positive of $6 today. Which is nice.

I remember when I first started playing poker online, I would mostly play $1 tournaments, then I moved on to $5 tournaments – but every now and then I play a cash game, and I remember one time my first hand was pocket aces, so I made $25 in a window of 2 minutes. But results aren’t so typical, so it’s not always a safe bet.

It’s too soon for another poker-progress chart, so I’ll post it in about a week. Hopefully it’s still positive by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home