Saturday, October 15, 2005

Magical Shopping Arcade

I went shopping for magic cards the other day... but not at any store - in my kitchen, and in my living room! After the draft, people didn't seem to take their cards home - not their decks, nor their unreal tournament cards. So technically, they're just taking up space.

So I took the liberty and gave them a meaning - I took them and put them and constructed a deck! Well, I left the draft decks alone, but I took maybe 120 of the unreal tournament cards and put them together for use in 3-4 decks. I took apart Andy's deck cuz I asked him and he said it was okay. Although, master warcraft would be cool... but oh well. Can't do much about that.

So... that's about it. Weird draft next week hopefully, fake draft in December, and I think I'll be done the Ravnica novel in about 12 days. I'll write a review of half of it tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home