Thursday, October 06, 2005

Close to Criminal Phones

Tuesday I watched Close to Home, yesterday I watched Criminal Minds. Not much to say on them; might watch more Close to Home, will probably watch more Criminal Minds. I’m still trying to keep busy until the Ravnica draft, by watching a bunch of stuff; also, I’m starting to learn how to play the Moonlight Sonata. Now, whenever I play it I think of “The Phone”, a Chinese/HK horror flick – Jia knows what I’m talking about.

Lastly, I finished the last Kratos video. Took me two days, and a lot more work than the other videos – this one actually is timed and has edits and timing to the song, so it’s not just a compilation, but actually has events happening with the music. Time lightning blades to beats, demon fangs to notes, things like that. If you pay extra attention to some parts of the video you can notice the little things too, which is always a bonus. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t proud of this one.

I’ll have a live showing of it on Saturday, and then I’ll upload it for downloading later.

What's the worst thing that Kratos can do in a middle of Lloyd's combo?

3 Comments:

Blogger Ambrose said...

I'll take "Pwnage" for $400 Alex.

A: What is Overlimit.

3:23 PM  
Blogger transcendent said...

I love Moonlight Sonata... so easy to play yet so deep.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you won $400 ambrose. And Lloyd... doesn't win $400....

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home