Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Our Mrs. Reynolds

Oh, what a funny episode! This has got to be one of the funniest episodes I’ve seen so far. Firefly, episode 6. I’m not sure what to say – if you’ve seen the episode, you know what I’m talking about. I love the part near the beginning, the talk about killing (everyone should have the right to kill, if someone tries to kill you you should try to kill them back), the stupid planet and rules… man, funny as hell. Hot lady in the episode too. And lastly, my name was in the episode! Fresh Bao! Speaking of Bao, I wouldn’t mind some Ban Bao (<-- I don’t know the accents) now.

Anyway, I borrowed Firefly from Wen, and so, Firefly, GTO, and some other things will keep me busy until Ravnica. I can’t wait.

Oh, and before when I said that David probably wouldn’t like Firefly, that’s because the first 20 minutes of episode 1 are totally different than the rest of the show. And of course, during the first minutes of the pilot, things are also pretty slow, and kinda gloomy with no character yet. So… yeah, that’s it. So if David or Alan or whomever would watch more than 1 episode, then it’s great.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How cowardly! I post a suggestive post on my other blog that suggests that people should come here to post, and then SPAM does it! What kind of cowardly tactic is that?

9:51 PM  
Blogger Ambrose said...

Maybe it's one that works, now you'll hate those spam w/ more passion, ha ha.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home