Thursday, September 22, 2005

CSI Las Vegas and Job Hunting

Ooh, I got butterflies in me stomach. I just applied for a job online – isn’t that scary? Anyway, I just went ahead and did it.

Anyway, today saw Season Premiere for Joey, that was pretty good. Then of course came Season Premiere to CSI Las Vegas. See, CSI Miami chose a big case for a Season opener – going up against the biggest gang in Miami, the Mena-noches or something. For CSI Las Vegas, the case seemed pretty mild, but then it became bigger and stuff – but still, the cases weren’t so interesting. However, they did a lot more focus on the characters of CSI; Warrick got married, Nick still has thoughts of the Season Finale last time, and Grissom is still studying the Season finale.

So that was pretty interesting. Anyway, that’s all for now.

I wonder if I get hired… now I play the waiting game… or I should find more jobs to randomly apply to. Just like for co-op at school, there’s no loss in applying for all jobs, right? Even if you don’t think you are suuuper qualified for it? So maybe I’ll get addicted to applying for jobs… won’t that be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home