Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Final Fantasy VII: Last Orders

FF7 Lost Orders is a single episode, 2D anime ova. At first I wasn’t sure what the timeline was, but after watching the whole thing I think it’s about Final Fantasy 7, and a little bit about the 5 years preceding FF7. Well, for the FF7 part, it’s only the few minutes surrounding the time when Sephiroth burned the village and went after Jenova in the mountain. And the part before FF7 was with Zack and Cloud, and at the end they started heading toward Midgar in that truck.

It would’ve helped if I played the game again before watching this, but that’s okay – it’s a 25 minute anime, and I recovered the story parts which I might’ve forgotten, so it’s okay. It’s just the confusing thing where Cloud pretended he was Zack or something in FF7, I forget that whole ordeal.

Anyway, it’s half an hour long, it’s okay. You don’t see all the characters, just Zack, Sephiroth, Cloud, Tifa, and a few Shinra/Turk crew. It’s nothing compared to the new 3D Advent Children, but you might as well watch it. Characters and voices look much better in the 3D version though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home