Sunday, September 11, 2005

Just a Mental Note

Simpsons Season Premiere tonight
Family Guy Season Premiere tonight (American Dad too, but I don’t watch that)
CSI: Miami Season Premiere Monday the 19th
CSI: New York Season Premiere Wednesday the 21st
CSI: Las Vegas Season Premiere Thursday the 22nd

Oh, and I thought I would be heading out to Waterloo today around 3:00 pm, due to something my mom said last night. My bro was witness to that, but turns out she said the wrong thing. So now, chances are we’ll be heading to Waterloo around 5:30 pm. We’ll get there at 6:30. No way we’ll be back in ‘sauga before 8:00, so we’ll have to watch Simpsons and Family Guy in the ‘loo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ambrose said...

Yeah, I think I'll just comment on the latest entry for now =p (I did read all the other entries though).

You saw the premieres w/ timeshifting right? We caught Family Guy and American Dad, both were pretty good I think. How was The Simpsons one?

10:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Simpsons was alright, had its moments. Actually, my mom taped it for me too. I didn't watch American dad though.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home