Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A Dog For All Seasons

Many years ago, I came upon “Orisinal”, a website which is run by one man, Ferry Halim. I’m sure many of you have played the chicken game, pictured here. Ferry Halim created this game along with many others, most of them having cute graphics and cute animals. I’m not the biggest fan of flash games, but these games of his sure are different. Most of them are simple, intuitive, yet fun – and the graphics are usually very adoring. He used to make a game once every 3 months, but lately he’s been very busy and the time it takes to release a game becomes longer and longer.


And then came "A Dog For All Seasons". His newest game, August 8th.



I love this game. I haven't liked a game of his so much since "Floats". The music is peaceful and fitting. The graphics are cute as always. And the gameplay, while simple, is addicting. The combo system is quite intuitive and fun to play around with, and that’s where a lot of the fun comes from.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I’ve reached about 8800 points now, but that’s after a few hours of playing spread over a few weeks. It’s quite addicting. Best part about these games is that they don’t require a lot of your time to play.

While you’re there, you might as well enjoy some of my other favourites, such as:
Chicken Wings, Bubble Bees, The Three Monkeys, The Amazing Dare Dozen, Summer Walk, Cats, and last, but definitely not least, Floats.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wait. 5 minutes after I posted, I made it up to ~10500. I lost 4 lives on 1 jump, and my last jump was too bold... oh well... I started cowering out of the combo system near the end because I didn't have enough lives to risk it anymore...

3:35 PM  
Blogger transcendent said...

oh man... does this mean i gotta check two separate blogs (and possibly have to leave two different comments)? so much work... :P

6:14 PM  
Blogger Ambrose said...

Or you can alternate comments in one or the other.

Chances are if you check both blogs at the same pace, technically this blog should have multiple entries while the other has 1, maybe 2. But comments for this blog should be easier, as the post should be on one topic or so.

Oh, btw Bao, I'd thought by the title you'd use MSN Spaces for a pun, but oh well =p

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home