Friday, September 09, 2005

Needing Computer Help

Okay, so this 3ds max book is much better than the other book. I was understanding it well, and I’m progressing pretty gradually, but… now I’ve hit a snag in the road. A little bump.

Actually, it’s not a little bump, but rather, a major catastrophe. Not only can I not continue in my book, but I can no longer work with 3dsmax 6 at the moment. There’s something wrong with the program, or with Windows, probably due to Viruses and Spyware, in addition to codec problems. I can no longer save my rendered video files, which I need to do in order to progress with this book.

And darn, I was doing so well with the book too. Maybe I’ll reinstall 3dsmax 6, but I don’t think that’ll help. Someone come fix my computer. Pleeeease…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home