Monday, September 12, 2005

Poker

This is my 10th post on this blog! =) Anyway…

I stopped playing poker in April, 2005. Before then, for a while, I would play poker regularly – online and offline – and most of the time I was down. With that in mind, I thought it would be good to quit.

However, I still had some money in my online poker accounts (I have an account at two different websites), so I kept it there. For one, I can’t take out less than $50 at a time, and one account didn’t have $50, and the other account I just kept the money in there… I also had “bonus” points, which I have to redeem by depositing more money to get more “bonus” dollars. I’ll get around to that later.

Anyway, so yesterday at 9:30 pm I decided to try it out. I played the tiniest stakes possible, and I made 2 cents in 10 minutes. At this rate, I can do this for 12 cents per hour… that doesn’t sound like a very rewarding job…

Anyway, now that Duy’s in Waterloo, I’m still here… Sleep, Games, Work, Exercise, Chores, Food, Hobbies… nothing quite specific yet, but I’ve got plenty of these to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home