Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Three Week Party

Oh boy, I have so much to write about on this blog or on other blogs. Actually, I’m kinda not using this blog to its full advantage – I wanted this blog so I can write an entry whenever I wanted to, but now I’m trying to keep it at about a post a day. I guess I could write 4 posts in one day, but… well, since not a lot of people are commenting anyway, then sure, why not?

Anyway, around April, Duy had a party that lasted about 4 days, because my parents went out on business. Anyway, now my parents are heading out to Germany for 3 weeks, so I can have a three-week party! So, who wants to skip school and hang out? :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Ambrose said...

3 weeks? So will Vinh be living in the old house?

As for skipping school, probably can't do that...

11:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

no no, I'm here, so I can go pick him up and bring him here after school.

And I'm not sure if it's 3 weeks now... I think my dad's going for 3 weeks, my mom might be only going for 1 or so..

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home