Monday, October 17, 2005

Convocation

This Saturday coming up is Convocation. They want a bunch of us to come so they can tap us and… well, no. Anyway, since September or whenever I decided myself that I didn’t want to go. If I didn’t go, they would mail it to me and everything would be okay.

The May convocation would’ve been good – that was my time to graduate with all those other Fall 2000 co-op people – I would’ve known at least 10 people, with at least 50 other people I’d recognize from First Year. Now however, it’s… such a… hand-me-down kind of feeling. The big grand event is the end of Winter Term event – but now, we’re doing a “middle of Fall Term” event? That’s such a… notsogood event. And I won’t know anyone there, except maybe a couple people.

And then I have to dress up and stuff, and overall I don’t really want to go. However, my parents, last week, started talking about it and they want to go. Well, my mom wants to go at least – it probably makes sense. Like highschool graduation, it’s a huge milestone, and pictures must be taken and stuff. However, I really don’t want to go for the reasons above. I talked to my mom about it, so she might be starting to see my side, so right now I’m not sure if I’m going.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow, I posted this and not two minutes later you comment! That was quite fast. I guess you're hooked onto the blogger database and you know when a new post is made..

12:59 PM  
Blogger Ambrose said...

Well, convo is a good cause for celebration, and maybe your parents will take us all out for dinner after! muahahaha.

But it is your call...don't you have to RSVP by sometime?

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home