Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dream about Middle School?

I had a dream today... I recall some of it. I recall remembering a girl I had in a class, in the dream her name was Mary or Mindy Ringwald. So in my dream I wanted to look her up on facebook but I didn't know her name, so I had then I "woke up" from that dream, and I went to my yearbooks to look for her, but little did I know that I was still dreaming.

So eventually I wake up and I try to recall the dream... yeah. Wouldn't it be weird if I actually did look at old yearbooks, trying to find her pic and her name, and then adding her on facebook with "I just had a dream about you" ? That would be so weird.

Anyway, I didn't look at any yearbooks yet, but I'm interested now. I might go do that later. She's kinda cute, but of course I haven't seen her for maybe 15 years. In my dream I mentioned "25 years" which is a little off. In any case, it's been 15 years - maybe she is a figment of my imagination too. Maybe she's married already and stuff. So it would be a weird facebook add nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home