Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Texting Dream

I had a dream about texting... specifically, a bad app for texting. In this dream, I had to write a message to someone - like a word document, but every now and then I might make a mistake, like "select the entire message and delete it" kind of mistake. So I would hit Undo, but instead of going back to just before I deleted everything, it would pretty much take me back to before I started editing the document. And so when I hit Redo, it would just delete everything again.

So that was my dream. I mean, there were other parts, like ordering Mac and Cheese and weird pizza from a store, while Ambrose and Duy decided to eat out elsewhere instead, but that's not really important. The important thing is I was trying to send a message (to a girl) and I couldn't do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home