Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Rage Quit

So I just... well, I didn't rage quit LOL actually. But sometimes there are people who just get too angry about the game, and they like to belittle people at every change they get. I noticed it last time when Eric was over that he got angry everytime something bad happened, and I knew then and there that I didn't really enjoy playing LOL with him.

Fast forward a few months and it's now, and we just played a game and he just remarks that I'm bad, that I always was bad, and that I will always be bad. So yeah, I'm done with Eric. In the old days maybe I would throw a tantrum, but I don't know what to do now, so I've only done what's possible. My internet reach isn't very far.

Blocked on LOL, blocked on gmail/google+, removed from gmail contacts, unsubscribed on Youtube (yeah, big dent there), blocked him on Skype, and of course, blocked on Facebook. This may seem petty, but I'm all for improving the quality of my happiness. I play games for fun. I don't need someone inspecting my every fucking mistake.

It's going to be awkward if he ever comes over. Duy's table is far less adequate for Eric's laptop and he can't use this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home