Saturday, April 14, 2012

Updating

Maybe I should update this blog once a week, or... originally (by originally, I meant today or yesterday, not like, when I first started this blog) ... orignally, I wanted to blog once a day on here, but maybe there's not enough to write about here, unless I make a list of things or something. I do have a list of my top 150-200 videogames of all time that I wrote out for a message board once, complete with a couple of paragraphs per game explaining why I liked it and stuff.

But, if I don't find enough stuff, maybe I should just update this once a week... then again, I don't want to force it, maybe I don't have enough stuff to write. I don't want to force it and make this blog unreadable - I mean, what if everyday I wrote something like this? I write about not being able to write anything. Fun fun.

Anyway, I was going to say something this "update"... oh yeah, I have a Twitter account and I know I have it and I know I don't tweet a lot, but I just checked and apparently since 2009 I've tweeted 61 times! That said, 27 of those 61 times were tweets in the first month (December 2009), 17 of the 61 are from January 2010 to April 2010, and the other 16 tweets are between November 2010 to now, and most of those 16 are replies or retweets, no new "blog" information from me.

Anyway, so I just decided that I might tweet more. I have about ~30 followers, mostly friends, so most of it will fall on deaf ears too but whatever. Maybe... something something. Again, I don't want to tweet randomly... OOH! Well, Google Wave is now done, so maybe twitter can be my new Google Wave... except that "I" had "followers" on Google Wave and not so much on Twitter. I do like the idea of having my "tweets" read, so that's why I send e-mails, but... well, whatever.

Something Something... I'm starting to ramble, so I'll just stop it here --

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home