Thursday, April 12, 2012

Random Words

I haven't updated this blog in forever. I made this blog so I can write stuff in this blog that I wouldn't write in the other one; like, on the other blog, I might update once a week or once every two weeks (nowadays it's once a month), and I would go over general stuff, like what we did that month, what games we played, etc; and I mean in general - so I would have a paragraph talking about what tv shows I liked that month, another paragraph for what games we've been playing, and one paragraph each about special things we did, special things that are coming up, and so on.

So this blog would be both a more specific blog and a... different, kind of blog. Like, on my main blog I wouldn't go in detail about Kingdoms of Amalur; I would just write one paragraph. Meanwhile on this blog, perhaps I would write a whole article about it, for those that are more interested in it.

Also, I was thinking I would update this blog more often. Look; before this post, there was a March 29th 2010 post, and before that, there was a post almost everyday from December 13th 2009 to February 4th 2010. So I would update this blog on a near-daily basis, with smaller things, or maybe a list of things. I would countdown my list of top 100 videogames or top 50 movies, or things like that.

The other blog was more general; if you went there once or twice a month, you would always be caught up. If you went here once or twice a month, you would have to read several pages of entries to be all caught up. I didn't want that experience to be on my main blog, so that's why I made this blog. In short, this blog is kinda like the twitter-version of the other blog, or at least, it was supposed to be.

Anyway, so I am just updating this now, and maybe I'll end up posting something here. I was thinking about writing about Kingdoms of Amalur, but I wasn't sure what I wanted to write, lol. Anyhoo, I guess that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home