Friday, March 09, 2007

Isn't it friday night already?

I played poker last night... went well, I suppose. Went to bed at midnight... had a dream, where us poker guys went to dinner, and we were sitting at a round table, making a bunch of jokes about Tony, and Dave was doing his usual laugh... and then I wake up at 4:26 AM.

My brain asks me a question - isn't it Friday night already? You're sleeping, and you were supposed to go see 300 the movie, with your friends? But you have the tickets, and if you weren't there, then the other guys didn't get to see it either?

And then I saw my brain make some calculations, visually taking in a bunch of variables and outputting responses of YES or NOs, and most of them were NO.

"No", says my brain to the other brain. It isn't friday yet, and none of this happened yet.

And then I tried to go back to bed. I guess I'm not tooo sleepy now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Analysis complete?

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home