Sunday, March 04, 2007

Hate Madness

Do you know what I hate about myself? When I get mad, I throw stuff around, I slam doors, I make things messy, I hide stuff, I play loud music... but I never break stuff. It's like, everything I do is fixable and just for show, but I can't get past the commitment of breaking stuff.

I think I used to break a few things - sometimes I would throw something and it would break by accident - like I threw a bowl a short distance, and of course it broke... and once I teared a stuffed animal into pieces (never did that since)... but I don't break things. Well, I just threw a scissor across the room and it broke into 3 pieces, but I can't like, break a glass or bowl... ALTHOUGH, I did drop an empty beer bottle from the top floor into the basement (which is carpeted), and it didn't break! It just hit the handrail too, but didn't break. How disappointing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home