Monday, January 29, 2007

Resolution Ideas

So... new years resolutions? Let's make some just for fun.

1. Don't buy games or movies that you don't intend to watch or play.

This will save me money and space. Space is important because it helps organize things, and makes things look nice.

2. Stop ending sentences with "or whatever", "or something", "oh well", and "or anything like that."

I can modify this rule later, but I hope to overall improve my level of speech, and talk better, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. People say I'm too wishy washy, and I think so too - I'm always undecided between options, and whenever I am to give choices to people, I give them a plethora of choices, so nobody's left out or nobody will say that 'these boots are made for walking.' (inside-reference).

3. Go to more events that involve girls, non-videogames, and/or alcohol.

So far, 2007 is off to a good start, and I'd like to keep it that way. Facebook helps!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no, spam.

one of these days these boots will walk all over you!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home