Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Getting Gas

So yesterday I drove the Sienna to Untouchables for Commander - and on the way I stopped at a gas station because I needed to fill up; I was at around 10% gas left (so like, 55km out of 550km). So I pull up behind this woman who was also filling up her own Sienna. I thought that was smart, since it's the same kind of car, so exiting the gas station would be easy.

So I park behind her, get out, put in my credit card, punch in my PIN, and then start pumping gas into my car - and of course, I fill it up to 100%. I get my receipt... and the lady in front of me is STILL pumping gas into her Sienna! I jumped back into my car, and only then does she start finishing pumping her gas, but it will still take a while, so of course I have to back up and stuff to get out.

This puzzles me! We both had recent-model Siennas, and when I got there she was already pumping gas, and I had to do a bunch of stuff before pumping gas, and I still finished before her! So yeah, I thought this was blog-worthy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

T20 World Cup
HSC 2016 Result
SSC Results 2016

6:30 AM  
Blogger EndişeliPsikologAdam said...

https://thepsychologyturkey.blogspot.com.tr/

5:45 PM  
Blogger Yang Kuo said...

Ankara'da profesyonel ağda hizmeti



ทางบ้าน

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home