Saturday, March 09, 2013

anxiety e-mails

Every now and then while I write an e-mail or a message or something to someone on the Internet, I get some sort of anxiety - like the anxiety you get when you try to talk to your crush for the first time. I would write an e-mail and then I would edit it but not send it yet, wondering if it's not perfect yet, or whatever.

And then all of a sudden I would take a step back, and say something along the lines of "it's just the internet" - and then I would hit "SEND". Then I get the feeling that the task is done, and then I feel good about it. So instead of worrying and everything, I just click one button and all that anxiety just vanishes. I separate myself from the message or something or I let ... something something. Internet. It works strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home