Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tvitter

I like how on a few new shows nowadays, contestants have twitter! I mean, the show gives them a specific Twitter handle so that fans can follow along with their favorite contestants. Like when they had American Idol, each contestant had a twitter handle that promotes both them and the show... but in any case, since I'm on twitter (I don't post much, but I do follow a lot) I can follow some of the contestants and it's neat.

They're also doing it on Master Chef... which... isn't live? Is it? I mean, it's definitely not live, but it's like most TV shows which air many months after everything is done filming. So it's a bit different... I mean, with American Idol, after each episode, you can catch up on tweets with your favorite contestants, and if you want you can reply back with "I hope you win! I will vote for you!" and you can congratulate them on passing another elimination, and whatever...

but on Master Chef, it's not live, right? So yesterday, Dude1 got eliminated, but on twitter (or in real life) Dude1 already knew he didn't win, and one of the remaining guys already knew they won (unless it's like Survivor, but that's a different story), so... I guess it's a different kind of thing.

But in any case, it's still pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home