Monday, July 09, 2012

TV Shows

So I haven't posted on this blog and the other blog in a while. Honestly, who reads these blogs anymore? So I haven't been posting. I assume if anyone reads these blogs, it would be David and Alan, and I'm in contact with them all the time. Anyway -

So we're in the summer season of tv shows - so that means no more Criminal Minds, CSI, Touch, Missing, or whatever else I've been watching. But instead, a bunch of new TV shows! I'm not actually watching that much, but there are a few things I'm watching;

1 - AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR - Actually, today, Monday, I think is the season finale. It's a show that Jon started watching first, or something - it's like Wipeout, but not at all - it's actually professionals doing a hard professional course. Today is the season finale and the top 100 people are competing to complete the world's hardest obstacle course. It's been fun to watch.

2 - Speaking of WIPEOUT, it's back! It came back 2 weeks ago, so there's been 2 episodes so far, and this week there are 2 brand new episodes, on Tuesday and on Thursday.

3 - I didn't watch all of the audition episodes for So You Think You Can Dance, but I did watch the last two, where they went from 180 dancers to 35, and then when they went from 35 to 20 and started the live show. This Wednesday comes the first show where people start getting voted off, and I like some of the dancers so I think I'll be watching this one.

4 - MASTERCHEF - So I still watch Chopped, and every now and then I catch a random episode of The Next Foodnetwork Star or Top Chef or whatever, but recently I started watching episodes of Masterchef, so I'll be following that. Nobody reads this, right? So I don't have to go through the trouble of explaining it?

And... yeah. I guess that's it? We have a new hard drive for the PVR now so we can record like, 10x or 20x the number of shows, so we've been taking advantage of that. I just record shows randomly and sometimes I'll watch them or sometimes I'll just delete them, now that we have the power to do that.

Anyhoo. Enough for that. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home