Sunday, August 26, 2012

Project 139

At first I wanted to call this Project 208 because it sounds cooler, but Project 139 is more correct. I'm running out of space on my xbox360! (#firstworldproblems) - And that's because I download a lot more than I play. I download a lot of game demos, because, well, they're free, so why not? So I checked and I have 139 game demos currently on my xbox 360.

That includes arcade game demos, indie game demos, and actual game demos. So Project 139 is to play these demos and then delete the ones I don't want! But in any case, it's not like, an actual project. It's not like I'm going to play 5 demos per day and then in a month the project will be done (if I don't download any additional demos). But it's just like, a backlog I would keep in the back of my mind. Also, maybe if say, David reads this blog, he would come over one day and say "I want to work on Project 139". Maybe I'll send him a link to this blog so he'll read this :D

Okay, so there's a slight... what's the word... misunderstanding. 139 Demos doesn't mean that I have 139 unplayed games - there are many demos which, after playing, I wouldn't delete them because they weren't terrible, but I wouldn't buy the whole thing because maybe I don't think it's worth it. So there are a few demos (I'd imagine 30 of the 139) that I've played that I decided to keep around. Some I might buy in the future when they go on sale, or some of them are fun enough to play in their demo versions but not worth it to buy the whole thing.

So yep, there's that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home