Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dreams 1 and 2

Hi! Haven't posted in a while. Anyway, I just wrote David an e-mail, and in it I wrote about two dreams I had! So I'll just repost that here:

In the first dream, I'm not sure if you were directly in it. It started, I was in some kind of classroom with wooden work-tables, it was actually more like an Apple store... and we were playing with these iPad-like things, but instead of a tablet with like, a digital screen, it was a tablet that was actually like a thin pool of water. So instead of touching the digital screen and flicking things around or whatever, it was actually water, and you can dip your fingers in it and interact with things. It's like a liquid, super 3D iPad... it was so awesome. I want one now.

In any case, so I invited you over (in the dream) but then I had to pick you up, but then I think I woke up in real life and it was like 6:30am so I realized I wasn't supposed to actually get up and pick you up... it's a bit early for that. Anyway, eventually I went to bed and we were playing EDH in a big house, as a group. It might've been a haunted house, or at least it looked like one, minus the scary stuff - just the blue checkerboard floor, wooden furniture, etc. Anyway, we were about to start our game and Alan was there, so we asked him to sit down but he said "no, I'm going to go now" and then we were sad.

In Dream #2, we were at like an amusement park... well, not really. It was more like Centre Island - so you go there for amusement, but there's also plenty of nice scenery and stuff, and rivers and ponds you can play in... anyway, both of us were there. It might've been near lunch time, so we decided to try to find a restaurant in this park place, so we came upon a place but it had no meat and no microwave or ways to heat up your food. We went in anyway, and there was a line-up but you found something, and I found like a 3-pack box that contained like, chips and stuff. But one of the things it had was waffles! The waffles were kinda frozen and there was no way to heat them up, but I was already in line so I didn't really want to turn around and put them back... so I bought them anyway. I tried eating one, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, just a bit cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home