Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day of Fate

I don't think this is a Day of Fate - but if life pushes you to do something specifically, is that fate?

So today I saw an e-mail about Nintendo and I remembered that I wanted to try the demo to that new Wii U game, something about the Incredible 101 or whatever it was. So I go downstairs and turn on the Wii U but I can't find the cable to connect the tablet thingy to the Wii U, because the tablet is out of power.

I'm looking everywhere and we can't find it. So, We settle on watching TV - Vinh and I. So we want to watch American Ninja Warrior but there's something wrong with our PVR - every other show works fine, except American Ninja Warrior - when we play the video, it instead plays a Doc Zone that we have taped in February.

So we started the day wanting to play the Wii U, and when we couldn't do that, we wanted to watch American Ninja Warrior - and we couldn't do that either! So "Fate" has pushed us to watch the America's Got Talent finale, or at least some of it (the ending and some things in the middle). That was neat.

Later the parents came home and we deleted the Doc Zone and the ANW worked fine, but we still couldn't find the cable for the Wii U... so that's kinda sucky.