Tuesday, March 26, 2013

When is Good Friday?

I don't want to check Google right now, I just want to know, when is Good Friday? I kinda checked Google for the date - and I'm confused. I always picked it to be around April 10th or 15th - I know it's always the Friday before Easter, and I always think Easter is around April 10th, or sometimes April 6th...

I thought it was like, the 2nd Friday in April, or something like that. But it can't be that...

So I checked a few years - so Good Friday is this upcoming Friday, March the 29th, which makes Easter fall on April Fool's Day. So I checked - between 2008 and 2014, Good Friday is anywhere between March 21st and April 22nd. That's super strange!

Also, I read that this March is special - and there won't be another March with this quality for the next 823 years - this March has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays. It's supposed to be good luck or something. But that's pretty neat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home