Thursday, April 11, 2013

Meme Video

I just got an idea for a youtube video - a... well, it's not really a meme video.

So I post a lot on message boards - actually, that's a lie; I used to post a lot, but now I just lurk - that is, I view threads there but I don't post - so anyway, every now and then there's a youtube link someone posts in response - for example, you can find a thread like this:

Poster 1: It's been announced, Community has been renewed for another season!

Poster 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id2kANw_sMU

^^ If you don't care to watch it, it's a 7-second clip of M. Bison saying "YES!!!"

So I have an idea, where I would post a youtube video, with all these different responses, all at different times. For example, if I responded with

... watch?vABCDEFG_123&t=0m10s - then you'll get M. Bison saying YES for 7 seconds, and then maybe 3 seconds of blank space. Or I might respond with
... watch?vABCDEFG_123&t=0m20s - so at 20 seconds instead of 10s - it would be a different response. Then at 1m30s maybe you'll get rick rolled for a few seconds, and so on.

This video should get thousands of hits really easily! I just have to make sure I don't take very copy-righted content.

SIMILARLY, I thought of another idea, where I could share videos with other people, but specific videos to each person, so I would have a similar youtube file, maybe 15+ minutes long, but each minute is designated to a different person. Hmm, I should've thought about that before writing this sentence... it sounds weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home