Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Eclair Dog

Eclair Dog was so good.

So the plan was to eat half of it and bring the other half home, but it was sooo goood... also, when I sat down to eat it, the son and his mom saw it and they were like "wow, what is that??" And I told them and she was super excited. She turned to the dad and said, "look at this!" Then she turned to mom and said "look at this! It's a sweet eclair and a savoury hot dog!" I think her mom was upset that this combination exists.

So then I was eating it and I didn't want to stop and just put it away - the mom and the kid were basically watching me eat, haha. Not in a creepy way, but still. Anyway, point #2 was that everything was pretty much melting halfway through, so saving it wasn't really an option at that point.

I will post a pic later, probably on facebook, not here. Or maybe I will. This blog needs a few more pictures. But it was $6, tax included - so compared to other prices at the CNE, it wasn't that bad. You can have dinner and dessert together in the same meal.

omg, it was really awesome. On one hand, it tastes like you'd expect, but on the other hand, it's still freaking awesome. I recommend it! Just have a washroom nearby to wash your hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home