Monday, October 07, 2013

EDH Night

So nowadays, on Saturdays we have EDH night; Tomson decided that he would have a weekly EDH night on Saturday. Originally he was going to get together with a couple buddies and meet up at Tim Hortons, but for the past two weeks I've volunteered my place for it, so that's what we're doing nowadays. There's more room, it's more private, and we get to spend time with Duy (and sometimes Ambrose, and/or Alan) as well.

So this past Saturday, I joked to Vinh - what if instead of just Tomson, Rob, and Scott coming, it was Tomson, Rob, Scott... Tim, Reuben... John, Alex, and Quyen? That would've been pretty crazy.

But then it sort of came true! Alex all of a sudden appeared in Mississauga, and Tomson came with Scott, Tim, Reuben, as well as Wayne and a new guy named Anthony. So there were 9 of us in total, so we played with the Horde a bit and then separated into two tables to play separate EDH games. So that was super neat and fun, and I'm looking forward to next Saturday - as well as today, Monday, which is EDH night at Untouchables. I have some new decks to try out so I'm looking forward to wrecking face with that. Also I brought Planes so maybe we can travel on those as well. Fun times ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home