Friday, December 16, 2005

Not up to the challenge

The weather is horrible. There's snow everywhere, and it's really cold. I heard on the radio that it's the biggest snow storm in the last quarter century. Schools may be closed, but then again, they may not. It doesn't look so bad right now, but I guess the snow storm is coming. And then it'll get really really cold, the road conditions will be horrible, and it'll just be a pain to go outside.

And Futureshop is having an event where they're having a minimum of 10 XBOX-360's in each store. Minimum of 10, which probably means a maximum of around 12-15. My dad brought it up the other day, and that sounds mighty tempting now. I was going to get one in March anyway (hopefully), but if I can get one now, it'll be great.

So, bad weather, low probability of getting it. Having to wait in line to get into the store, in the cold, cold weather. Probably.

Who is brave enough for this? Who will think they will beat the odds and get one? Are people sleeping outside the building yet?

Oh god... well, I don't think I'll be going. Bad weather sucks, it's probably not worth it, and I guess I'm just not as rabid crazy as some other people out there. Heh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Theomnifish said...

Oh no, even this blog is now being hit with spam.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home