Monday, November 28, 2005

Bistro Star

I guess I just want to write something here. So what am I up to now?

In Ninja Gaiden Black, I'm on the boss of the 3rd last level, and man, it's a tough one. Level 13 was beautiful though, and now i'm on 14 and the boss is killing me. I haven't tried too many times, but I know I will die many times more.

I recently stuck in Katamari Damacy for the first time. It's... an awkward game. It's fun, and the controls are pretty simple yet they do take some getting used to. You feel good while playing it, but I rather not play it for hours on end... maybe two stars a day is okay.

Anime-wise, I'm watching random stuff on my computer. Isaque gave me "He is my Master" episode 1 a few months ago, and just recently I watched it so then I downloaded the rest of the series.

Career-wise, I'm still not doing anything - however my parents are taking advantage of that now and so I'm working with my mom more regularly now, and also tutoring Vinh.

TV-wise... well, it's time for CSI in about 6 minutes. byee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home