Sunday, January 08, 2006

The big One Hundred



I’ve reached $100 in winnings in poker. Yesterday I won about $10, today I won about $20. My new average of playing poker is one $5+.50 tournament each day. That’s odd; I started with $1+.10 tournament games, then switched to money games, and now I’ve switched back to tournament games. I do enjoy the tournament vibe more, so I’m sticking with that.

So I’ve played for about 91 days, made $100, so salary wise it’s about $1 per day, but if I do as I did during the past few days, I’m hoping that goes up gradually. Also, when I started, I had that teal-line in the graph, remember? The one that I set aside for bonus money. I still set aside bonus money of exactly 20 cents per day, so technically I’m up another $18.

It’s a good start to the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home