Wednesday, June 07, 2006

not Magical

I was planning to write many articles about my magic set... ya know, how they do on the Magic website - after a set comes out, they still have a few months of articles about how the set was designed, the quirkiness of stuff, etc...

So I thought it would be fun to do that, or at least interesting, and a good use of my journal. Write stuff down, write down processes, things past - what a journal is for, right? And I thought people would get enjoyment out of it. I thought Alan would at least read them, and enjoy them and post comments, like how he would with real magic articles.

It seems Alan spends good time to write his preview articles, and he enjoys reading post-set articles, but this blog hasn't received comments on the magic cards for quite some time, and I don't think anybody reads them. I thought people would be interested in hearing how I came up with the set and my process, for when they make their own set and see how they can improve on my processes and stuff. But alas, I think I was wrong.

So, I don't think I'll continue writing stuff about the Magic set, because nobody seems to appreciate it.

Anyways... it's hot. Not as hot as it was a few days ago when it was 34 degrees, but still it's hot... and it's making me tired and not want to do stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home