Sunday, May 21, 2006

Card Trivia

Okay, now that David's frantically looking for the other secret previews, he'll probably come here, so people will read this blog just as often as the other blog.

Let's have a trivia game. I will give you details about a red uncommon, and if you guess the right answer, you win... umm... a preview card? Maybe, I dunno.

So, before I knew about Hellbent and the other Dissension mechanics, I made up a red uncommon card. I look at "Invoke the Firemind" and thought how one ability obsoletes the other ability, if you control Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind. Obviously, Draw X cards will also allow you to deal X damage (and better too), if you control Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind. Without it, then you can use either ability, but with it, then almost obviously you'll draw the X cards.

And thus, I made a red enchantment, uncommon, mana cost just R, which is obsoleted if you had Niv-Mizzet the Firemind.

Well... maybe not. This was before I knew about Hellbent.

So what is the card?

::edit:: oh wait, I edited the card - so try to guess what the card was before I edited it ::/end edit::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home