Monday, May 22, 2006

Secret Preview Cards Locations

preview week started around May 8th;
secret preview cards didn't start before may 8th.
First of all, if you're reading, this, congratulations. If you read everything since about May 8th on this blog, you can see a few secret-preview hints, sorta.

Bao Boards
Yes, previews exist on the Bao boards. The Bao Boards are pretty dead, so it shouldn't be hard to find them.
Remember, previews started May 8th; also, nobody posted after me, in that thread. So from the main page, there are probably only about 6 things you should consider clicking on.

Other Places
Well, other places are other bao-related places. What do I have, that, if you read my blog, you guys would know about?

Well, I have a LiveJournal... I have a website... I have the BaoBoards... and the list goes on...

And then, there's one more preview card which I think was biased toward someone... I don't know if this would give it away, so I'll scramble it, bwahahaha:

itincimi anelo foat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home