Tuesday, April 04, 2006

April Fools

April Fools was sorta plain this year. First, it fell on a Saturday, so we weren't at work or anything, and people can sleep in so noon came pretty fast - also, I didn't have any jokes planned. What did you do on April Fools?

Anyway, the folks at GCFL gave me this link to the April Fools wikipedia which has a good list of all the things that happened around the world on April Fools. Check it out here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_1%2C_2006

Aside: I think it's odd that nobody comments here (not including David's comment which I just found), but then people still read this blog every now and then: First,
a) Duy doesn't have TV, but when he came back last he mentioned American Inventor and the stuff about a stick, which I blogged about - so he does read it. Secondly,
b) The other day my dad and Vinh were laughing together at the counting joke I posted. And
c) David mentioned the 'tiny-monster' link I put up yesterday on his blog.

So, I guess that's okay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ambrose said...

I went through April Fool's w/o realizing it was April Fool's ha ha.

Basically spent the day playing Diablo, reading up for DE final (Apr 8), and watching the hockey game.

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home